LOYALBEE values your personal information. LOYALBEE understands that the user attaches great importance to his personal information and LOYALBEE therefore handles this information with great care. LOYALBEE obtains this information through the use of the website, the LOYALBEE mobile application and those of the participating stores. By using it, you consent to LOYALBEE collecting and using information about you. LOYALBEE is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that you can continue to entrust your personal data to LOYALBEE. While interacting with LOYALBEE, you can
share personal information with us so that we can identify you as an individual (such as your name, email address,
home address and telephone number).
LOYALBEE processes your personal data for various purposes, on 'legal grounds' of 'legitimate interest', and this in order to provide you with the most optimal, personal service. Read below
you what kind of data it can be:
To IDENTIFY you
(First) name, e-mail address, telephone number
To CONTACT you (safely)
Phone number, email. But also more technical data such as identification data about the devices you use (Mac address, IPs, unique identification data of your device, etc.).
To ADVISE and/or SERVE you correctly
For example, based on data about your purchases from the participating company, LOYALBEE can analyze your behavior and detect needs. For example, based on that profile, we can better analyze which promotion or marketing campaign suits you best. LOYALBEE uses NFC (Near Field Communication).
The purpose of registering your personal data with LOYALBEE is to allow you to participate in the membership program of the participating company and to send you special offers and promotions on behalf of this company. Not everyone will see your data at LOYALBEE. Only persons who are authorized to do so have access to personal data, and only if that data is relevant to fulfill their assignment.
Within LOYALBEE, your personal data will in principle only be processed and consulted by certain services whose intervention is required for the delivery or aftercare of services,
The persons who can consult your data are also bound by strict professional discretion and must comply with all technical regulations to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data and the security of the systems that contain them.
LOYALBEE will not provide your personal data to anyone other than the participating company, unless LOYALBEE is required by law to pass on personal data to competent authorities.
LOYALBEE has registered this data processing with the Personal Data Authority. More
information can be found at http://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
We store your data in various databases within the European Union. LOYALBEE has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or unlawful use.
If your data is processed, you have many rights. When LOYALBEE asks you for permission for a processing, you can also withdraw that permission yourself whenever you want, within your privacy settings.
We keep your consent for 5 years. Even if at some point you decide that you no longer wish to receive newsletters or personalized messages, we will save the withdrawal of your request.
This is your "personal data".
1. Scope and Acceptance
2. Personal data (first) name, e-mail address and telephone number collected by LOYALBEE
3. Why LOYALBEE collects personal data and how it uses it
4. Sharing of personal data by LOYALBEE
5. Your rights
6. Security and data retention
7. How to contact
2 Personal data collected by LOYALBEE
LOYALBEE may collect personal data from a variety of sources, including:
• Online and electronic interactions with us, including through LOYALBEE websites, mobile applications, SMS programs or LOYALBEE branded pages or applications on third-party social networks (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Linkedin) (LOYALBEE sites);
• Offline interactions with us, including through direct marketing campaigns, printed registration cards, contest entries and contacts through the LOYALBEE customer service call centers;
• Your interaction with online targeted content (such as advertisements) served by LOYALBEE, or by service providers on behalf of LOYALBEE, through third-party applications or websites.
In the framework of our activities, LOYALBEE will store the following information through the website and applications: (1) User's personal data: Any company name, first and last name, telephone number and email address; (2) Technical information: IP address, specific browser, operating system, location and any other information that can be used for research, statistics or other purposes.
2.1 Information you provide directly to us
This is information that you provide to us directly with your consent for a specific purpose, including:
• Personal contact information, including any information LOYALBEE needs to contact you (such as your name, email address, and phone number);
• Demographic information, including your location (postal code, town/city, province and geolocation);
• Login credentials, including information required to create a user account at
LOYALBEE (such as email address, username, password, and security question and answer);
• Consumer feedback, including information you share with LOYALBEE about your experience with LOYALBEE products and services (such as your comments and suggestions, testimonials and other feedback related to LOYALBEE products); and
• Consumer-generated content, including content (such as photos, videos, and personal stories) that you create and then share with LOYALBEE (and possibly others) by uploading it to a LOYALBEE site.
2.2 Information we collect when you use a LOYALBEE site.
2.3 Data collected from other sources
We may collect information about you from other legitimate sources in order to provide you with our products and services. Examples of such sources include third-party data collectors, LOYALBEE promotional partners, public sources, and third-party social networks.
Such information may include the following:
• personal contact information; and
• any personal data that is part of your profile with a third-party social network (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and may be shared with us by that social network (such as your name, email address, gender, birthday, municipality/city, profile picture, username and friends list). You can find out more about the data we may collect on the website of the relevant social network. We may also obtain personal data when we acquire other companies.
3 Personal data of children
LOYALBEE never knowingly solicits or collects personal information from children under the age of 16. If LOYALBEE discovers that it has inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, it will delete that child's personal information from its records as soon as reasonably possible. However, LOYALBEE may collect personal data from children under the age of 16 directly through a parent or guardian, and thus with their express consent.
4 Why LOYALBEE collects personal data and how it uses this data
LOYALBEE collects and uses personal data only for the purpose for which the data was obtained. LOYALBEE may use your personal data for all or some of the following purposes:
• Orders: to process and ship your orders and to inform you of their status.
Note that there are many online stores that sell LOYALBEE products but are not controlled or operated by LOYALBEE. We recommend that you read their policies, including those on privacy, before purchasing any products on those websites.
• Maintenance of your account: to create and maintain your accounts with LOYALBEE, including offering loyalty or rewards programs associated with your account.
• Consumer Service: to better serve you as a consumer, including answers to your questions, complaints and general feedback about our products. Our consumer service can be offered through various forms of communication, such as e-mail, letter, telephone and online chat.
• Consumer engagement: to get you more actively involved with our products and services. This may include the use or publication of consumer-generated content.
• Personalization: LOYALBEE may combine personal data collected from one source (eg, a website) with data collected from another source (eg, an offline event). This gives LOYALBEE a more complete picture of you as a consumer, with which LOYALBEE can provide you with a better and more personal service, including with regard to the following:
Websites: to improve and personalize your experience on our websites, by using data such as login information, technical computer information and/or information about previous use of the website;
Products: To improve LOYALBEE's products, better match your needs and come up with new product ideas. This includes the use of demographic information, consumer profiling information and consumer feedback; and
Interest-Based Advertising: To provide you with advertisements tailored to your interests. One of the ways LOYALBEE does this is by linking the activities or information collected on the LOYALBEE sites with data collected about you on third party websites. This type of advertising is also known as "targeted advertising" or "online behavioral advertising". Such personalization usually takes place via cookies or similar technologies.
• Promotional Messages: To send advertising messages if you have opted-in to receive such messages (including information about LOYALBEE, its products and services, contests and promotions). These messages may be distributed electronically (eg SMS, email and online advertising) and by post. If you opt-in to receive text messages, your mobile service provider's policy for receiving text messages will apply and may be subject to charges.
• Social Features: To provide you with a number of social features, including:
• Community features on a LOYALBEE site
• When you visit a LOYALBEE site with a community feature and share recipes, photos, videos, illustrations or other content, LOYALBEE may use and display the personal information you share on such websites.
• Viral website features
• LOYALBEE may use your personal information to provide you with viral website features, such as a "tell-a-friend" program, which allows you to share certain news stories, product information, promotions and other content with family and friends.
• This usually requires collecting and using personal contact information (such as names and email addresses) so that the message/content in question can be delivered to the recipients.
• Third-party social networks LOYALBEE may use your personal data when you use third-party social networking features, such as "Facebook Connect" or "Facebook Like". These functions may be integrated into the LOYALBEE sites, among other things for the purpose of organizing competitions and allowing you to share content with friends.
• If you use these features, LOYALBEE may obtain certain personal data about you from the social network in question. More information about how these features work and the profile data LOYALBEE may obtain about you can be found on the website of the relevant social network.
• Other specific purposes
• We may use your personal information for other specific business purposes, such as the day-to-day operation and security of the LOYALBEE sites, to conduct demographic studies or audits, and to contact you for consumer research.
5 Sharing of personal data by LOYALBEE
LOYALBEE does not share your personal data with third parties who want to use your data for direct marketing, unless you have given your specific permission to do so. LOYALBEE may also share your personal data with third parties for other purposes, but only in the following cases:
5.1 Related companies
LOYALBEE may share your personal data with its related companies or subsidiaries for legitimate business purposes (such as, for example, order processing, complaint handling).
5.2 Service providers
LOYALBEE may use service providers, agents or contractors to provide services on behalf of LOYALBEE, including the provision of the LOYALBEE sites and the services available to you. These third parties may have access to or need to process your personal data when providing these services. LOYALBEE requires by written agreement from such third parties, who may be located in a country other than the country in which you have used the LOYALBEE site or service, to comply with all relevant data protection laws and security requirements related to your personal data.
5.3 Partners and joint promotions
LOYALBEE may run joint or co-sponsored programs or promotions with another company and, as part of your involvement in the activity, collect and use your personal data. Your personal data will only be shared with another company if you have opted-in to receive information directly from that company. LOYALBEE recommends that you read the privacy policies of such companies before sharing your personal information. If you do not want your personal data collected by or shared with any company other than LOYALBEE, you can always choose not to participate in such activities. If you opt-in to receive communications from such a company, please remember that you always have the right to unsubscribe and should contact that company directly.
5.4 Legal Requirements and Business Transfer
LOYALBEE may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or
if LOYALBEE has a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonable
necessary to comply with legal procedures or to respond to any claims. In the event of a total or partial merger with or acquisition of LOYALBEE, in whole or in part, by another company, the acquirer would have access to the information held by that LOYALBEE entity. That information may contain personal data.
6 Your rights
6.1. You can view your data.
If you would like to view the data that LOYALBEE processes about you, please let us know. You can view most of the data directly via the link at the bottom of a LOYALBEE card or email. If you exercise your right of access, LOYALBEE will provide you with as complete an overview as possible of your data. It is possible that some personal data from classic backup files, log, history or archive files are not included in this overview. These data are not part of the commonly processed personal data and are therefore not immediately available. They can therefore not be given. They are however removed from these files according to standard cleaning processes.
6.2. You can have your data corrected.
It may happen that certain information that LOYALBEE has stored about you is not (or no longer) correct. You can always correct or complete that data via the link at the bottom of a LOYALBEE card or email.
6.3. You can have your data removed.
If you suspect that LOYALBEE is processing certain data unlawfully, you can request that it be deleted.
6.4. You can object to certain use of data
If you do not agree with the way in which LOYALBEE processes certain data on the basis of its legitimate interest, you can object to this. Objection that we will comply unless there are compelling reasons not to, which is the case, for example, when we process data to fight fraud.
6.5. You can sometimes refuse to have your data processed fully automatically.
Some data processing and processes are fully automated without human intervention. LOYALBEE tries to pass on the logic of this automatic process at the moment. If you do not agree with the result of such a fully automated process, you can indicate this by unchecking 'automated marketing' in your privacy settings or by contacting LOYALBEE. For example, you can request the intervention of a LOYALBEE employee or let them know why you are contesting the assessment.
6.6. You can ask to transfer your data to a third party
1 Request your settings via the link at the bottom of every LOYALBEE communication.
2 contact LOYALBEE at firstname.lastname@example.org
6.7 Right to unsubscribe from advertising messages
You have the right to unsubscribe from advertising communications about LOYALBEE ("opt-out") by:
(a) follow the instructions in the relevant advertising message;
(b) if you have an account with LOYALBEE, you may have the option to edit your account information and change your preferences regarding advertising messages; or
(c) contact us.
Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages, you may still receive administrative messages from LOYALBEE, such as order confirmations and messages about your account activities (such as account confirmations and password changes).
6.8 Access and rectification
You have the right to request access to your personal data. You can send us a request for this. If LOYALBEE cannot provide access to your personal data, it will let you know why.
You also have the right to ask LOYALBEE to correct inaccuracies in your personal data. If you have an account with LOYALBEE for a LOYALBEE site, you can usually do so through the "your account" or "your profile" section on the LOYALBEE site (if available). If not, you can send us a request to correct your data.
7 Security and data retention
7.1 Data security
To protect your personal data, LOYALBEE has put in place a number of measures, including:
• Secure corporate environment: LOYALBEE stores your data in secure corporate environments that are only accessible to LOYALBEE employees, agents and contractors on a "need-to-know" basis. LOYALBEE also follows the standards generally accepted in the sector in this regard.
• Encryption of payment data: LOYALBEE uses encryption that is standard in the
sector is used to protect sensitive financial information, such as credit card details
that are sent over the internet (e.g. when you make payments in a LOYALBEE webshop).
• Pre-Authentication for Account Access: LOYALBEE verifies the identity of its registered consumers (login ID and password) before they can access or make changes to their account. The purpose of this is to prevent access by unauthorized persons. Note that these protections do not apply to personal information that you share in public places, such as community websites. By using this website and the LOYALBEE services, the user agrees that LOYALBEE may use the aforementioned data for its customers and partners. Customers who update their profile will do so directly in the existing database and we will pass these updates on to our customers. LOYALBEE will only use the personal information for professional purposes and the data will be stored on an encrypted basis.
LOYALBEE will not keep your personal data longer than necessary for the stated purpose, taking into account our need to answer questions and solve problems, improve services and offer new services, and comply with legal regulations. This means that we may keep your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with LOYALBEE. When the personal data we collect is no longer required, we will destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
8 Contact us
9.2 WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. This allows this website to remember your actions and preferences (such as language, font, display options, etc.) for a certain period of time. The advantage of this is that when you visit the website again or navigate between different web pages, your preferences do not have to be set again and again.
Cookies are used to facilitate and improve the browsing experience. When you visit the website, cookies ensure that your personal settings are recalled. In addition, data is collected about how the website was consulted, so that we can improve the general performance of the website in terms of speed and operation. Cookies never function independently and are always linked to a website. Provide cookies
in any way access any data located on your computer or phone. If you do not want a website to place cookies on your computer, you can change your browser settings accordingly.
9.3 MANAGING COOKIES
Keep in mind that changing the settings may cause a website to stop working as expected.
If you use different devices to visit a website, please ensure that your cookie preference is set on the browser of each device.
More information about managing cookies can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/managecookies/ . In addition, you determine on the following sites from which companies you no longer wish to receive cookies: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/#completed and http://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
9.4 WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES LOYALBEE USE?
Strictly necessary cookies are necessary to enable browsing and the associated functions. These cookies do not identify you as an individual. If you refuse these cookies, various functions within the website will be partially or completely disrupted. Functional cookies increase the user-friendliness of the website by remembering your choices (eg language preference). These ensure that certain settings are personalized at your request. Failure to accept these cookies may affect the performance and functionality of the website and may limit access to content on the website. Performance/Analytical cookies collect data about the use of a website such as the number of visitors, the time visitors spend on a web page and any error messages. They help LOYALBEE improve the performance of the website. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
Advertising Cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you. They can be used to deliver targeted ads or to limit the number of times you see an ad. They also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on LOYALBEE websites. We may use these cookies to remember websites you have visited and we may share this information with other parties, including advertisers and our agencies. Third party cookies First party cookies are cookies that are sent from our servers or domains, from which the requested service is provided. Third party cookies are cookies that go to
your browser are sent from a server or domain that is not managed by LOYALBEE, but by a collaborating organization. Only these third parties have access to those cookies and the information collected by the cookie.
Strictly necessary cookie
With this cookie, the site remembers your language preferences. This way we can automatically load the homepage in the chosen language on every visit.
These cookies are set by Google DoubleClick and collect data about page viewing and advertisements, and can create a user profile.
These cookies are set by Facebook. We use this service to show that you "liked" our website on the Facebook social network. Facebook may use this information to serve our ads on their platform.
Google Analytics: we use Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behavior on our website in order to optimize our website. Google Analytics stores information about which pages you visit, such as how long you've been on the site, how you got here and what you clicked on.