LOYALBEE values your personal information. LOYALBEE understands that the user attaches great value to his personal information and LOYALBEE therefore handles this information with great care. LOYALBEE obtains this information digitally through the use of the website, the LOYALBEE mobile application and that of the participating stores. By using it, you consent to LOYALBEE collecting and using information about you. LOYALBEE makes every effort to protect your privacy and to ensure that you can continue to entrust your personal data to LOYALBEE. During your interaction with LOYALBEE you can
share personal information with us so that we can identify you as an individual (such as your name, email address,
home address and telephone number).
LOYALBEE processes your personal data for various purposes, on 'legal grounds' of 'legitimate interest', and this to provide you with the most optimal, personal service. Read below
you about what kind of data it may concern:
To IDENTIFY you
(First) name, e-mail address, telephone number
To CONTACT you (safely).
Phone number, email. But also more technical data such as identification data about the devices you use (Mac address, IPs, unique identification data of your device, etc.).
To ADVISE and/or SERVE you correctly
For example, based on data about your purchases from the participating company, LOYALBEE can analyze your behavior and detect needs. Based on that profile, we can, for example, better analyze which promotion or marketing campaign suits you best. LOYALBEE uses NFC (Near Field Communication).
The purpose of registering your personal data with LOYALBEE is to allow you to participate in the membership program of the participating company and to send you special offers and promotions on behalf of this company. Not everyone gets to see your data at LOYALBEE. Only persons authorized to do so have access to personal data, and only if that data is relevant to fulfill their assignment.
Within LOYALBEE, your personal data is in principle only processed and consulted by certain services whose intervention is required for the delivery or aftercare of services,
The persons who can consult your data are also bound by strict professional discretion and must comply with all technical regulations to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data and the security of the systems that contain it.
LOYALBEE will not provide your personal data to anyone other than the participating company, unless LOYALBEE is required by law to pass on personal data to competent authorities.
LOYALBEE has reported this data processing to the Personal Data Authority. More
information can be found at http://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl.
We store your data in various databases within the European Union. LOYALBEE has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or unlawful use.
If your data is processed, you have a lot of rights. When LOYALBEE asks you for permission for processing, you can also withdraw that permission yourself whenever you want, within your privacy settings.
We keep your consent for 5 years. Even if you decide at some point that you no longer wish to receive newsletters or personalized messages, we will retain the withdrawal of your request.
This is your "personal data".
1. Scope and Acceptance
2. Personal data collected by LOYALBEE (first) name, e-mail address and telephone number
3. Why LOYALBEE collects personal data and how it uses this data
4. Sharing of personal data by LOYALBEE
5. Your rights
6. Security and Data Retention
7. How to get in touch
2 Personal data collected by LOYALBEE
LOYALBEE may collect personal data from various sources, including:
• Online and electronic interactions with us, including via LOYALBEE websites, mobile applications, SMS programs or LOYALBEE branded pages or applications on third party social networks (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Linkedin) (LOYALBEE sites);
• Offline interactions with us, including through direct marketing campaigns, printed registration cards, contest entries and contacts through LOYALBEE customer service call centers;
• Your interaction with online targeted content (such as advertisements) provided by LOYALBEE, or by service providers on behalf of LOYALBEE, through third party applications or websites.
In the context of our activities, LOYALBEE will store the following information via the website and applications: (1) Personal data of the user: Any company name, first and last name, telephone number and email address; (2) Technical information: IP address, specific browser, operating system, location and any other information that can be used for research, statistics or other purposes.
2.1 Information you provide directly to us
This is data that you provide directly to us with your consent for a specific purpose, including:
• Personal contact information, including all information required by LOYALBEE to contact you (such as your name, email address, and telephone number);
• Demographic information, including your location (zip code, town/city, state, and geolocation);
• Credentials, including information required to create a user account with
LOYALBEE (such as email address, username, password and security question and answer);
• Consumer Feedback, including information you share with LOYALBEE about your experience with LOYALBEE products and services (such as your comments and suggestions, testimonials and other feedback related to LOYALBEE products); and
• Consumer generated content, including content (such as photos, videos and personal stories) that you create and then share with LOYALBEE (and possibly others) by uploading it to a LOYALBEE site.
2.2 Information we collect when you use a LOYALBEE site.
2.3 Data collected from other sources
We may collect information about you from other legitimate sources in order to provide you with our products and services. Examples of such sources include third party data collectors, LOYALBEE promotional partners, public sources and third party social networks.
Such information may include the following:
• personal contact information; and
• all personal data that is part of your profile with a social network of third parties (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and may be shared with us by that social network (such as your name, e-mail address, gender, birthday, municipality/city, profile picture, username and friend list).You can find more information about the data we may collect on the website of the relevant social network.We may also obtain personal data when we acquire other companies.
3 Personal data of children
LOYALBEE never knowingly solicits or collects personal information from children under the age of 16. If LOYALBEE learns that it has inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, it will remove that child's personal information from its files as soon as reasonably possible. However, LOYALBEE may collect personal data from children under the age of 16 directly through a parent or guardian, and therefore with their explicit consent.
4 Why LOYALBEE collects personal data and how it uses this data
LOYALBEE collects and uses personal data exclusively for the purpose for which the data was obtained. LOYALBEE may use your personal data for all or some of the following purposes:
• Orders: to process and ship your orders and inform you about their status.
Please note that there are many webshops that sell LOYALBEE products but are not controlled or managed by LOYALBEE. We recommend that you read their policies, including those on privacy, before purchasing products from those websites.
• Account Maintenance: To create and maintain your accounts with LOYALBEE, including to provide loyalty or rewards programs associated with your account.
• Consumer Service: to better serve you as a consumer, including answers to your questions, complaints and general feedback about our products. Our consumer service can be offered through various forms of communication, such as e-mail, letter, telephone and online chat.
• Consumer engagement: to engage you more actively in our products and services. This may include the use or publication of consumer-generated content.
• Personalization: LOYALBEE may combine personal data collected from one source (eg a website) with data from another source (eg an offline event). This gives LOYALBEE a more complete picture of you as a consumer, which in turn allows LOYALBEE to provide you with a better and more personal service, including with regard to the following:
Websites: to improve and personalize your experience on our websites, by using data such as login information, technical computer information and/or information about previous use of the website;
Products: To improve LOYALBEE's products, better tailor them to your needs and come up with new product ideas. This includes using demographic information, consumer profiling information and consumer feedback; and
Interest-based advertising: to provide you with advertisements tailored to your interests. One of the ways LOYALBEE does this is by linking the activities or information collected on the LOYALBEE sites with data collected about you on third party websites. This type of advertising is also known as "targeted advertising" or "online behavioral advertising". Such personalization is usually done through cookies or similar technologies.
• Promotional Messages: to send promotional messages if you have opted in to receive such messages (including information about LOYALBEE, its products and services, contests and promotions). These messages may be distributed electronically (e.g. SMS, email and online advertising) and by post. If you sign up to receive text messages, your mobile service provider's policy for receiving text messages will apply and charges may apply.
• Social Features: to provide you with a number of social features, including:
• Community features on a LOYALBEE site
• When you visit a LOYALBEE community-enabled site and share recipes, photos, videos, artwork or other content, LOYALBEE may use and display the personal information you share on such websites.
• Viral website features
• LOYALBEE may use your personal information to provide you with viral website features, such as a "tell-a-friend" program, which allows you to share certain news items, product information, promotions and other content with family and friends.
• This usually requires collecting and using personal contact information (such as names and email addresses) so that the message/content in question can be delivered to the recipients.
• Third party social networks LOYALBEE may use your personal data when you use third party social network features, such as "Facebook Connect" or "Facebook Like". These features may be integrated into the LOYALBEE sites, including for the purpose of organizing competitions and allowing you to share content with friends.
• If you use these features, LOYALBEE may obtain certain personal data about you through the social network in question. More information about how these features work and the profile data LOYALBEE may obtain about you can be found on the website of the relevant social network.
• Other specific purposes
• We may use your personal data for other specific business purposes, such as the day-to-day operation and security of the LOYALBEE sites, to conduct demographic studies or audits, and to contact you for consumer research.
5 Sharing of personal data by LOYALBEE
LOYALBEE does not share your personal data with third parties who want to use your data for direct marketing, unless you have given your specific permission to do so. LOYALBEE may also share your personal data with third parties for other purposes, but only in the following cases:
5.1 Related Companies
LOYALBEE may disclose your personal data to its related companies or subsidiaries for legitimate business purposes (such as, for example, order processing, complaint handling).
5.2 Service Providers
LOYALBEE may use service providers, agents or contractors to perform services on behalf of LOYALBEE, including providing the LOYALBEE sites and the services available to you. It is possible that these third parties will have access to or need to process your personal data in the course of providing these services. LOYALBEE requires by written agreement from such third parties, which may be located in a country other than the country in which you have used the LOYALBEE site or service, to comply with all relevant data protection laws and security requirements related to your personal data.
5.3 Affiliates and Joint Promotions
LOYALBEE may run joint or co-sponsored programs or promotions with another company and collect and use your personal information as part of your involvement in the activity. Your personal information will only be shared with another company if you have opted in to receive information directly from that company. LOYALBEE recommends that you read the privacy policies of such companies before sharing your personal data. If you do not want your personal data collected by or shared with any company other than LOYALBEE, you can always choose not to participate in such activities. If you sign up to receive communications from such a company, please remember that you always have the right to opt-out and you should contact that company directly in that case.
5.4 Legal Requirements and Business Transfer
LOYALBEE may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or
if LOYALBEE believes in good faith that such disclosure is reasonable
is necessary to comply with legal process or to respond to any claims. In the event of a full or partial merger with or full or partial acquisition of LOYALBEE by another company, the acquirer would have access to information held by that LOYALBEE entity. That information may include personal data.
6 Your rights
6.1. You can view your data.
If you would like to inspect the data that LOYALBEE processes about you, please let us know. You can view most of the data directly via the link at the bottom of a LOYALBEE card or email. If you exercise your right of access, LOYALBEE will provide you with an overview of your data that is as complete as possible. It is possible that some personal data from classic backup files, log files, history files or archive files are not included in this overview. These data are not part of the commonly processed personal data and are therefore not immediately available. Therefore, they cannot be passed on. They are removed from these files according to standard cleanup processes.
6.2. You can have your data corrected.
It may happen that certain data that LOYALBEE has stored about you is not (anymore) correct. You can always correct or complete that information via the link at the bottom of a LOYALBEE card or email.
6.3. You can have your data deleted.
If you suspect that LOYALBEE is processing certain data unlawfully, you can request that it be removed.
6.4. You can object to certain uses of data
If you do not agree with the way in which LOYALBEE processes certain data based on its legitimate interest, you can object to this. Objections which we will comply with unless there are compelling reasons not to do so, which is the case, for example, if we process data to combat fraud.
6.5. You can sometimes refuse that your data is processed fully automatically.
Some data processing and processes are fully automated without human intervention. The logic of this automatic process tries to give LOYALBEE the moment itself. If you do not agree with the result of such a fully automated process, you can indicate this by unchecking 'automated marketing' in your privacy settings or by contacting LOYALBEE. For example, you can request intervention from a LOYALBEE employee or let us know why you dispute the assessment.
6.6. You can request that your data be transferred to a third party
1 Request your settings via the link at the bottom of each LOYALBEE communication.
2 contact LOYALBEE at firstname.lastname@example.org
6.7 Right to unsubscribe from promotional messages
You have the right to unsubscribe from advertising messages about LOYALBEE ("opt-out") and can do so by:
(a) follow the instructions in the relevant advertising message;
(b) if you have an account with LOYALBEE, you may have the ability to edit your account information and change your advertising preferences; or
(c) contact us .
Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications, you may still receive administrative communications from LOYALBEE, such as order confirmations and messages about your account activities (such as account confirmations and password changes).
6.8 Access and Correction
You have the right to request access to your personal data. You can send us a request for this. If LOYALBEE cannot provide access to your personal data, it will let you know why this is not possible.
You also have the right to ask LOYALBEE to correct inaccuracies in your personal data. If you have an account with LOYALBEE for a LOYALBEE site, you can usually do so through the "your account" or "your profile" section of the LOYALBEE site (if available). If not, you can send us a request to correct your data.
7 Security and data retention
7.1 Data Security
To protect your personal data, LOYALBEE has implemented a number of measures, including:
• Secure Business Environment: LOYALBEE stores your data in secure business environments that are only accessible to employees, agents and contractors of LOYALBEE on a need-to-know basis. LOYALBEE also follows generally accepted industry standards in this regard.
• Encryption of payment data: LOYALBEE uses encryption that is standard in the
industry is used to protect sensitive financial information, such as credit card information
that are sent over the internet (e.g. when you make payments in a LOYALBEE webshop).
• Preauthentication for account access: LOYALBEE verifies the identity of its registered consumers (login ID and password) before they can access or make changes to their account. The purpose of this is to prevent access by unauthorized persons. Note that these protections do not apply to personal information you share in public places, such as community websites. By using this website and the LOYALBEE services, the user agrees that LOYALBEE may use the aforementioned data for its customers and partners. Customers who update their profile will do so directly in the existing database and we will pass these updates on to our customers. LOYALBEE will only use the personal information for professional purposes and the data will be stored on an encrypted basis.
LOYALBEE will not retain your personal data for longer than necessary for the stated purpose, taking into account our need to answer questions and solve problems, improve services and offer new services, and comply with legal requirements. This means that we can keep your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with LOYALBEE. When the personal data we collect is no longer required, we will securely destroy or delete it.
8 Contact us
9.2 WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. This allows this website to remember your actions and preferences (such as language, font, display options, etc.) for a certain period of time. The advantage of this is that when you visit the website again or navigate between different web pages, your preferences do not have to be set again and again.
Cookies are used to facilitate and improve the browsing experience. When you visit the website, cookies ensure that your personal settings are recalled. In addition, data is collected about how the website was consulted, and this allows us to improve the overall performance of the website in terms of speed and operation. Cookies never function independently and are always linked to a website. Provide cookies
cannot access any data on your computer or phone in any way. If you do not want a website to place cookies on your computer, you can change your browser settings accordingly.
9.3 MANAGE COOKIES
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser so that you are warned before a cookie is placed or so that cookies are refused. More information on how to set up your browser can be found at the following links:
Keep in mind that changing the settings can cause a website to no longer work as expected.
If you use different devices to visit a website, please ensure that your cookie preference is set on the browser of each device.
You can find more information about managing cookies athttp://www.allaboutcookies.org/managecookies/. In addition, you can determine on the following sites from which companies you no longer wish to receive cookies: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/#completed and http://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
9.4 WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES LOYALBEE USE?
Strictly necessary cookies are necessary to enable browsing and related functions. These cookies do not identify you as an individual. If you refuse these cookies, various functions within the website will be partially or completely disrupted. Functional cookies increase the user-friendliness of the website by remembering your choices (e.g. language preference). These ensure that certain settings are personalized at your request. If you do not accept these cookies, it may impact the performance and functionality of the website and may limit access to content on the website. Performance/Analytical cookies collect data about the use of a website, such as the number of visitors, the time visitors spend on a web page and any error messages. They help LOYALBEE to improve the performance of the website. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
Advertising Cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you. They can be used to deliver targeted advertisements or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on LOYALBEE websites. We may use these cookies to remember websites you have visited and we may share this information with other parties, including advertisers and our agencies. Third party cookies First party cookies are cookies that are sent from our servers or domains, from which the requested service is provided. Third party cookies are cookies that are sent to
your browser are sent from a server or domain that is not controlled by LOYALBEE, but by a collaborating organization. Only these third parties have access to those cookies and the information collected by the cookie.
Strictly necessary cookie
This cookie allows the site to remember your language preferences. This way we can automatically load the homepage in the chosen language on every visit.
These cookies are set by Google DoubleClick and collect information about page views and advertisements, and can create a user profile.
These cookies are set by Facebook. We use this service to show that you "liked" our website on the Facebook social network. Facebook may use this information to present our advertisements on their platform.
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behavior on our website in order to optimize our website. Google Analytics stores information about which pages you visit, such as how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on.